[nagdu] Landlord Issues

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 22:41:41 UTC 2013

Whether or not you are going to continue to live there, I hope you do
not let this drop. This behavior affects all of us and our rights and
needs to be dealt with. You have every right and have not done
anything wrong. Do not let him intimidate you. Also, consider, how uch
time do you actually spend with the landlord and how good is the
apartment in other ways such as location and price? Do not let
yourself suffer because of his ignorance. Blessed Be. Eve+