[nagdu] Private club exemption

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 02:43:49 UTC 2013

Oh, my no. I used to eat dinner there a long time ago. I was, in those days, a member. I don't live there now. It makes it a nonissue where this particular "club" is concerned, but my question is, if another such "club" existed that wouldn't accept someone and the dog guide, or whatever the service dog does, could they do that.

CL