[nagdu] update

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 10 19:02:12 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
I hope this finds everyone well.
We did get some more smow here in Colorado yesterday, so our bowling league practice was canceled to be on the safe side.
It felt great to have the weekend off and I had already planned it though.
Natalie and her guide dog liam came over Tuesday to hang out for a while, the day after the nasty incident Odie and I had.
I needed to be around  another dog to beassured that everything would be all right.
That Tuesday however because of the stress I endured during the incident, my asthma went off the handle and experienced major irritation in my stomach.
Early Wednesday morning, I wound up pushing my medical alarm as I couldn't take the pain ainymore, mostly around my belly area.
So, off in the ambulance to Denver Health Medical I went the ninth time with Odie and Dale behind me.
We were at Denver Health until 9:00 Aam and took a cab home.
Within forty-five minutes after returning home, I ended up going into a big, grandmal seizure.
Dale had to push the alarm again to get help.
By that point, I'd had enough of the hospital and seeing the ambulance for a tenth time, twice in one day.
Dale and Odie showed up later on behind me and Odie started to drag his feet.
It was his way of saying, "Oh No! Not This Place Again!"
Finally after everything cleared up and the grandmal seizure had passed on, I was able to be discharged to go home.
I'll share some about Liam.
He began to behave in an odd manner.
Normally his guide dog work is awesome, but on Tuesday, again,  it went down the drain into the suer.
I did hear from Natalie the next day as she told me she had a rough time getting to sleep because Liam was so worried about me and that he still continued to act restless.
I say a big thank you to my adoptive siss, Nat and four-legged nephew Liam that I'm still here to stay with my husband Dale and son Odie.
To end on another positive note:
When I was in route to the hospital the first time by ambulance, the paramedic who was preparing an I.V. told me that his momma has a guide dog to, age thirteen and unfortunately, her dog has developed cancer.
I said to Craig, the paramedic to let him know that I would be keeping him and his momma in my thoughts and prayers while she goes through this ordeal.
Last but not least, I found out that the Outpaitient behavioral Services Clenic has really put their food down on people bringing in nonquallified service dogs.
The worker who helped schedule me another appointment and got me to the right door reassured me they werem
t going to put up with anymore incidents like the one I had.
On top of thanking me, she told me that if I had not of  spoken or said something, someone eventually would have gotten hurt by an il-tempermental dog.
I'll have to venture out to the Outpaitient Behavioral Services Clenic next time to see if it all holds true.
Well, i'll end for right here.
Everyone stay safe with their families, four-legged furry partners and kids if you end up having unwelcoming weather today.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf