[nagdu] Conference Call Reminder

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sun Mar 10 21:57:18 UTC 2013

Just a friendly reminder about the Nyagdu conferencall on Monday, March 11
at 7:30 p.m.  This month's topic has to do with dealing with first
responders, the training of first responders regarding service animals, and
emergency and disaster preparedness and thking about our service animals.
Julie Phillipson is our Presenter and has done extensive research in these
areas and has been a part of a project to train first responders in the
State of New York.  First responders could be firefighters, police persons,
emergency technicians, Red Cross workers, counselors, and many more
examples.

Instructions to Access the Call:

Dial 712-432-6453.  Press pound at the welcome message when prompted to do
so.  Press 1 at the Main Menu and then press in the code

692438 and press pound.  692438 spells Nyagdu.

We hope to see many of you there.  You don't have to live in new York to be
a part of this call.

Margo Downey, President, new York Association of Guide Dog Users, National
Association of Guide Dog Users, National Federation of the Blind