[nagdu] Private club exemption

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Mar 11 12:39:43 UTC 2013

Exactly Cindy. I don't get it either.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Cindy Ray
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2013 7:05 AM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Private club exemption

OK, I really am not trying to argu this point, but I don't get it. It is not legal for the Alumni Association to keep dogs out of their building; yet a seminary, which may well also receive federal financial aid, can refuse to let someone stay in their housing with their dog. Or would that only apply to a guest and not to one of their students?

CL