[nagdu] Rental car

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Thu Mar 14 17:07:03 UTC 2013

Hi Marion,

Okay, I will get in contact with Enterprises corporate headquarters and
explain the situation to them and the reason we whiched to another rental
car company. Would it be best to call them or send a letter to them?

I did not know about Enterprises having a lawsuit against them back in the
day for not renting a car to a blind person. I'm assuming the blind person
was going to rent the rental car and the person with the drivers licens was
going to be the one driving the blind person around? So what happened in
that lawsuit between Enterprises and the blind person? Take care.

Lori and the Gipper