[nagdu] Rental car

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 14 10:45:48 UTC 2013

Lori,
    I would indeed get in touch with Enterprise and I would tell them that
you chose to go with Hertz because of the way you were treated as the result
of your guide dog. I believe Enterprise was involved in a law suit early in
the days of the ADA because they refused to rent a vehicle to a blind
person, so they should know better! If the corporate office does not know
about this, they will not be able to remedy the situation!

Fraternally yours,
Marion