[nagdu] Audio Recording of my Show on WTOE Network

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 20:17:29 UTC 2013

This is actually not off topic.  The Echevarria Travel Show runs on the WTOE www.thruoureyes.org Internet Radio Show, which is run by the Northeast Chapter of the NFB of New Jersey; and all of my shows have guide dog topics on them.
My show airs the first Wednesday of the month at 8pm eastern. And you can listen by going to www.thruoureyes.org
Below is the link of the .mp3 format.
I spoke about the issue that Laurel has or had with France.  I also had Vice President of the NFB of FL, Dwight Sayer, and we spoke of the Cruise Convention 2014, which went into issues about guide dogs.
I also had from Israel, Eli Meiri, who owns his own tour company, that specializes in tours who are blind and disabled, and we spoke about all issues on Israel from safety, access, and other things.
All of the shows are live, and you can call in during the shows at 1-888-572-0141. So please call in and ask the questions.
April 3, 2013 show will have Mark Jones, Access Director of both Walt Disney World, which is located in Orlando, FL and Disneyland in Anaheim, CA.
So if you have questions, you can e-mail me off list and I will ask Mark the questions, if you want to call in please do so.  Mr. Jones is also going to be a guest and my meeting with the Travel & Tourism Division on July 2 between 1-4pm
Enjoy!
http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/wtoe030613travelPod393.mp3

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.