[nagdu] I was not excepted

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 23:58:24 UTC 2013

Hi Mark,

I did apply to them during my trials at the school not to be named.

The interviewer said this was the pace the dog worked and that was that.  I'm 4 feet 11 inches, and the pace was almost at a jog.

I was told that if I couldn't quicken my pace that it wouldn't work out.

any differences in what you're told?

Jenny