[nagdu] I was not excepted

Natasha Baebler guidingpaws at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 19:36:50 UTC 2013

One school in particular uses seasoned guides that aren't quite "fit" for a blind handler for one reason or another as ambassador dogs. The field rep I know who has one has a dog who has chronic uti's. ok worker (I have worked this dog) but I so strongly feel this instructor has come to rely on this average dog in some ways I'm not entirely comfortable with. Like I said, this dog is middle of the average road. The initial purpose of ambassador or dogs was to give first time handlers assistance in identifying what they want in a dog or if working a dog is right for them. It's morphed into something else with this instructor.
I actually think highly of this instructor for their vast dog knowledge. Personality and judgment has gotten a little rudder over the time I've known them. Just very different than a lot of the newer on campus instructors these days.

Natasha
guidingpaws at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone