[nagdu] Ben and the cone

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Mon Mar 18 04:25:13 UTC 2013

Hi Tracy,

Glad to hear Ben is doing well. I wouldn't take off the cone unless he's
going to be supervised by you. You sure don't want him to lick or rub or him
trying to pull out the stitches before there ready to be taken out. I'm sure
the swelling will subside in a few days or so. I'm sure the meds will help
also. I think no dog likes wearing that silly cone on there heads. But
before you know it the vet willr remove the stitches if  it calls for that
and the cone finally can be taken off for good. So hang in there. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper