[nagdu] air line question

Christel Sogenbits christel.chrissu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 16:45:27 UTC 2013

Hey!

I am sure that rules are different but when  I have been traveling with my
dog then  allso  I have to tell that  I have a guide dog. Specially when Im
going somewhere  where many blind people are going with their dogs. Thats
beacuse  that these  companyes with what  we have   flown with  tell us that
it is allowed two dogs on board on a airplane. They say that its for safety
reasons. Weight is allso been  asked  from me. And they say that it is allso
beacuse of the  safety reasons and  so they will know.

Tervitades / With greetings
Christel Sogenbits
GSM: +372 58 440 521
E-mail: christel.chrissu at gmail.com