[nagdu] air line question

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 23 10:20:01 UTC 2013

Christel,
    There are no such regulations that I am aware of. When it comes to
service dogs, especially, there are no regulations restricting the number of
service animals on a plane. In fact, I have flown on a plane with as many as
fifteen guide dogs on it. Advanced notification is not required, as the Air
Carrier Access Act (ACAA) prohibits discrimination by airlines on the basis
of disability.
Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala