[nagdu] air line question

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Mar 22 18:28:57 UTC 2013

yes it was local we used.
I think by doing it this way, we don't have a long line for them to
come up with a ticket.
They can look it up.
jim has it on his IPhone so they can see it there.
I didn't ask for balk head anything like that.
Just regular seating.
I know this jet is large huge so even if we got there all should be fine.
I don't travel often, so I am sure I mess things up.
I do have to say though it did excite me when all of the questions were asked.
My heart rate went faster than it should.
I don't know how others stay so calm.
The next time I get to travel I will not share.
They will add this though when we get ready to go threw security I am sure.
Wishing all of you the best going to Orlando.