[nagdu] air line question

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 20:40:52 UTC 2013

I think they were both strange questions. As for the weight, well, I
guess they better ask what is in my purse and so on and so on for each
passenger as our carry ons will be much more significant than a single
dog or even three dogs as was on my last flight. As for the
questioning of the breed I would have answereed with, "Do you need my
heritage as well?" I think that agency needs a little education. Did
you get asked about bulkheads though? that is what usually comes up.
Eve