[nagdu] snow clean up

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 25 14:35:36 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Sub says it all.
Colorado was hammered by some good snow storms over the weekend.
I was supposed to go bowling a couple days ago, but that was canceled at the last minute.
I wasn't happy more because of having to cancel my Accessaride trips an depending on who you talk with, sometimes, you can be docked or penalized.
If it happens too many times, then suspension will take place.
The snow didn't mattter to Odie that much as he was happy to stay home in a warm, heated apartment.
Yesterday, Dale let him play in the snow for a bit to get some energy out of him.
The day before that, the wind was whipping up snow and while my husband took Odie out, he was socked in the face by blowing snow several times.
He had no choice but to let Odie go into the fenced in yard for bathroom time.
They're saying we could get up into the 70's by the end of this week, but I'm careful to know the weather could change pretty fast.
I was happy I did my O&M lesson last Friday before the storm and worked on another intersection which I learned that it splits up into two.
It was at Iliff and federal Boulevard.
Odie stayed home during the lesson as I knew he'd be too big of a distraction.
I am hoping that at some point this week if the weather turns out to be nice, I can go out in my power chair and he can enjoy the walk along so all the extra stored up energy will be released out of his system.
Although he's almost ten years old, he still behaves like a large one-year-old puppy.
For others who may have just recently dealt with some crazy weather, Odie and i will be keeping you, your loved ones and four-legged furry partners in our thoughts and prayers.
Best wishes from:
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf