[nagdu] Ben's follow-up vet visit

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Mar 25 15:56:03 UTC 2013

Ben had a follow-up vet visit for the minor surgery he had 10 days ago.
Despite wearing the cone all ten days, the stich came out.  But the vet said
that happens, and he should heal up fine anyway.  I just have to put
ointment on the wound 3 times a day.  I may put the cone on him at night,
but otherwise, if he doesn't mess with it, he's cone-free!  He can go back
to work!  Hooray!  We're both very happy about that.

He's funny. As soon as we walked in to the consulting room, he hopped up on
the table and stood there, waiting for the doctor to come look at him.
Tracy