[nagdu] making adjustments

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Mar 25 19:59:45 UTC 2013

How fast does your dog think to adjust coming up to a sliding door
realizing that they are not in the center of the door?
Walking threw the parking lot up to the store door, it suddenly accured
to my dog that he had to adjust to go inside the store.
the lady thought at first he was going to run me into the door, when I
shared let him decide.
Suddenly he turned to the rite taking me into the first part of the store.
I love to see this happen, watching him think out what is best for us
to get into a place with a sliding door.
I have learned my dog is a slower thinker than some of my other dogs were.
I have no problem with this, once I understood what was happening.
Just fun to watch.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23