[nagdu] making adjustments

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Mar 25 20:41:05 UTC 2013

Sometimes it takes a minute or two.  I think that dogs first see the door
and then look for the handle.  If they don't find iether they may have to
wait for the door to open to make sure its a door and not a window.  I have
confused Hooly lots with that because some of the buildings I go to have
lots of windows in them. When I tell her to find out, we often find every
window in the place first! But, when a door does open she'll go right there!