[nagdu] making adjustments

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 20:46:30 UTC 2013

Your dog is a little newer though, isn't it? Maybe after a while those thought processes will be faster. People who haven't had a lot of experience with dogs and handlers often think they are going to run us into things. I think they make decisions that look kind of last minutes to people who don't understand. It seems as if mostly Fisher does this pretty quickly. I am a little concerned though when he decides to opt for revolving doors and I don't know until we are about in the middle of one.

Cindy Lou