[nagdu] How to say goodbye

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 04:14:01 UTC 2013

Hi Megan it's Jenny,
I am so sorry for what you're going through this time last year I had to retire my guidebooks and it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I had to give them away because our landlord would not allow us to have more than one dog that's big at a time.
It broke my heart and I know what you're going through give him all the love you can until you go after that try to remember that you're building up relationship with the new dog. I've applied to  another  guy dog school. And I know it's it's going to be hard because I wasn't able to trust my guided all. Anyway if you need to talk give me a call someone around there has my numbe.

If you need to talk off list please email me back
Jennyr