[nagdu] poodle ponderings

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Fri Mar 29 18:40:35 UTC 2013

Debbie,

Thanks for the good words! Well, you know Mitzi can be a nut still at
play. /smile/

It is very fun how she and the demure Lady Leone compare notes and
adjust to each other when they are taking their wild and crazy handlers
through the mall or anywhere else. Leone is so very diligent and
careful, just doing what she does without a lot of fuss and fluff. When
people gush in admiration, I can just see her politely tipping her hat
while she carries on about her business. "Just doing my job, ma'am." /lol/

But when the harness comes off, she can sure get to her real job of
stealing toys and running with the monster pup! Or sharing her toys,
too, which is mighty polite of her. /grin/

Tami