[nagdu] A friends loss

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed May 1 17:34:56 UTC 2013

Hi, Eve,
Will keep your friend in my thoughts and prayers.
I always tell Odie those words daily on top of the hugs and kisses.
He enjoys it when I groom him upon putting baby powder all over him.
I actually love the smell of baby powder, so it works out great.
I probably put a little too much though, but hope it will come off on to the rug and then, I can vacuumn it up and the cleaner will smell like baby powder instead.
Yes, you're right that our dogs like us are living on borrowed time, so there's no way of knowing when the father upstairs in the skies is ready for them.
Bibi and son Odie