[nagdu] What is a canny collar?

Mary Wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Fri May 3 00:10:57 UTC 2013

Thanks for the description of the canny collar.  I have used the gentle
leader and a collar that was called the buckle-high.  Felix doesn't need
either of these now.

I also want to report that Felixs did not forget his guiding work.  We
haven't done a lot of walking, but he is doing very well with what we have
done.  I still must wear the brace and still need to carry the supp[ort
cane.  I have another six weeks before going back to the doctor.  I will see
if I can do without the brace at that time.  The tendans are still healing.
I must do some exercises to move them since they have been totally
immobilized for seven weeks.
We went to a restaurant today and to the credit union.  Felix was a
gentleman under the table.  He stood by my side while I did the banking
business.  I am so proud of hm.
Mary