[nagdu] Crosswalks

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Sat May 4 21:52:36 UTC 2013

Hi all!

I am curious if as a group you have problems in crosswalks in the middle of
the block. I mentioned earlier that Ace & I live in the County in the USA
that has the most pedestrian death a year. We also have 40k visual impaired
residences.

Today Ace & I had two incidences where we were crossing and half way across
a car went right by us. Had we been a couple strides faster I don't know
what might have happened because the one was very close.

So my question is do any of you carry a whistle or do you have any other
remedies that you employ to deal with this problem or is it just because we
live in Pinellas Co. FL.

Thanks,

Ken & Ace