[nagdu] Crosswalks

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Sun May 5 00:05:47 UTC 2013

I'm sorry. That sounded pretty bad. A few years ago, I was hit while
standing still in a parking lot and really do not want to have it
happen again. It is something that kind of scares me now. I just do
not understand drivers who can not pay attention. I drove for many
years and was legally blind and I never hit anyone. Another story
though. We have those flags here in the US too, but not all cities
employ them. They should. I know they do help decrease the pedestrian
accidents.  I love big cities, lots of places to eat, shop, and things
to do, but you know I doubt I will ever live anywhere again that has
more than 30,000  people. Actually the city I want to move to and buy
a house in has probably closer to 400 people. Nice number. The only
problem is one of the residents is John McCain and I really do not
want him as a neighbor. hahaha  Eve