[nagdu] Pictures of Lady's harness that I made

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sun May 5 05:41:17 UTC 2013

These are the pictures of the harness that I made for Rachel's dog Lady. It
is made like a regular guide harness but it has a stationary balance handle
attached on the back strap. The guide handle attaches to the D rings just
as a regular guide harness.I also put a strap attached from the chest piece
to the back strap to reinforce it as Rachel will be leaning on the balance
handle when she goes down steps or when she needs to balance herself.
Rachel wanted a black harness so I did not show the harness on the dog as
she is a black lab and black on black is hard to see even when people with
full vision look at it.  I enjoyed making these harnesses and they are
working out very well. I am still working on Shaman's new harness.  Mardi
and Shaman and Neechee,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/