[nagdu] Pictures of Lady's harness that I made

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Thu May 9 00:38:30 UTC 2013

Hey Mardi,
Wow! nice work on those harnesses!  Neechee is one good lookin' dog!  I
don't think she liked her picture taken with her tail tucked under her!
Love her coloring!

I also liked the harness you made for your friend who has Lady.

Nice workmanship - I'm impressed.  I'd like to send the pix to my friend in
Georgia who also has made harnesses.  She had made a white one for her black
German shepherd back in 1998.  She has modified some guide dog harnesses to
fit her guide horse.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown