[nagdu] The Matching Process Isn't an Exact Science

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun May 5 18:38:59 UTC 2013

Well, the matching process is not exact; it has been my experience that the more you say in your application, the more chance there is of a good match. My matches where I sent extrapages have been my best ones. Also, at least at my school, they asked questions that I could take seriously or give only surface answers to. I do think that the folk at the school can be patronizing; I also think, though, that we run the risk of not being forthcoming enough. I've had two dogs that I probably should not have brought home. Sometimes, though, they do improve. They told me that Spencer would never be intuitive as this womans GSD, but he was a good guide. As it turns out,
he was plenty intuitive. As for sick dogs, I can't speak to that much. I think sometimes they aren't fully aware. Things can happen very fast. But I won't say any judgment on these things.

CL