[nagdu] what do you consider an attack?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu May 9 16:23:51 UTC 2013

For me an attack is if a dog comes barking, snarling, and growling and jumps on my dog unbidden. They get entertwined and the other seems to be doing damage. I would say that sometimes when my own dogs are growling at one another and lunging at one another, I start to wonder if they have crossed the line, but though sometimes they may be having a tiff, it doesn't get to the danger stage with them. It is a little fearful for me when the dogs would be snarling and I don't know what the other dog is capable of, and I don't know what I would do about it. I can understand, then, why people think that Fisher is going to attack. Not sure this makes any sense.

Cindy Lou