[nagdu] Dog vocalizations, was: what do you consider an attack?

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Thu May 9 16:30:22 UTC 2013

I completely understand where you are coming from Cindy. Dayton was that
way after he had been attacked. He was all talk, but I didn't expect
people to believe me. I am around other people with guide, service and
pet dogs so much that I couldn't work around it. His was fear based,
too, so I knew in some ways, it was more dangerous to try to work
through it. Poor guy was getting sick most times he worked, too. One of
the most difficult decisions I have made in a long time, but I know I
did the safe thing. This is in no way to say I think you should retire
your boy, I am just trying to explain my experience and say I empathize.

Meghan