[nagdu] am proud of my four-legged furry son

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 02:08:56 UTC 2013

This kind of behavior is what caused Leone to lunge at my neighbors
poodle.  But since this last incident more than a year ago where she
lunged and I was pulled to the ground breaking my nose and getting my
face all bloodied and cut up  from the asphault.  Here's how I ahve
learned to ahndle dog or cat distractions.  when in harness I
constantly talk to her.  Using commands she know.  she obeys me fully
in harness.  Make Wizard do a sit and "down" if you practice the
commands that we were taught he should obey always.  Leone does.  Even
though her eyes are riveted on the other dog she obeys.  I might coax
her to the other direction.  Distractions is a big issue with us but i
have had no further falls since this.  she is a strong girl at 70 lbs.
 And I am jsut 4'11". I also remind her constantly "who's the boss"