[nagdu] good job by my dog

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri May 10 02:26:54 UTC 2013

One of our special ladies on this list is at school, where she will go
home tomorrow with out her dog.
she dropped off the sidewalk that was fine, but the foot wasn't steady
so she twisted her ankel pretty bad.
The school will let her come back when her ankel is much better.
She doesn't know if she will have the same dog or not, hoping she will.
Maybe I know when she gets settled at home, you can talk to her about
the brace you are using.
I'm so proud of you trying to get out there still working your dog.
Bless your heart.
Wishing you the best.