[nagdu] homeless shelter refuses to accept blind man withhisdog guide

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Wed May 15 22:37:24 UTC 2013

Here in San Diego, blind people have had a hard time in getting into
homeless shelters with or without a guide dog - harder if you do have a dog.
the shelters seem to think it is just too dangerous for the blind and
disabled - as if the streets are safer??? What stupid logic if you ask me.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown