[nagdu] northern, Texas

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu May 16 11:13:54 UTC 2013

hi, all,
I just heard on 9news that northern, Texas was hit by some tornados that were very deadly and the damage is tremendous.
I know a few people who live in Texas, so will be trying to contact them later to see if they are okay.
For others that are blind along with guide/assistance dogs, Odie and I will be keep you'alls in our thoughts and prayers during this awful time.
Odie and I were going to go out for a while to take a walk while our water os down for several hours, but I'm not so sure now.
There's another chance for some storms later this afternoon.
Yesterday, the lightning was really bad and I had no idea how bad it really was until my friend Amanda Dreher called me later on.
Odie was obviously concerned for me while I was sleeping because I remember feeling something bumping me and pushing me really hard.
He was definitely trying to get my attention that I needed to wake up immediately.
Well, I definitely paid the price later on because after Amanda and I were done talking, I noticed the left hand side of my head was hurting and my tongue took a small amount of damage.
I definitely had a grandmal seizure while I was asleep.
I am feeling a little better, but am tired from it though.
I guess I'd better do a small walk early this morning to avoid the isolated storms.
I also hope that I can get Odie brushed outdoors too.
Bibi and son Odie