[nagdu] Guide Dog Use at national Convention

Jimmy jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 19:58:17 UTC 2013

Greetings everyone.
	I first would like to express thoughts and pryers to all those affected by the recent tornados.
	Second, Tennessee is organizing a NAGDU state chapter; so please let anyone that you may know who lives in the Tennessee area  to contact me, James, at 901-483-1515, to get them on board withour organization! Thank you everyone!
Finally, I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on the upcoming national convention in Orlando;keeping  in mind the amount of blind travelers and other service dogs, will you be bringing your guide dog with you to convention? What are your reasons? I have heard reasoning both ways and thought I would get everyone's opinion here. I will be at the convention and hope to meet you  who are attending in July.
Wishing the best from Tennessee,
James Boehm

Sent from the Iphone of
James Boehm