[nagdu] Guide Dog Use at national Convention

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed May 22 20:54:33 UTC 2013

Hi james,
I will be bringing my guide with me to orlando.
This time it will be a little different because we have been a team for two
years now.
I took her to convention after training.
I will give you the advice that I received.
everyone will tell you what to do, but its your decision ultimately.
If I had someone that would take care of her I would leave her this time.
But I don't.
So she will be at my side this convention.
Besides I want to see if she can find our school's table again.
Lol!

Blessings,
Sincerely,
Melissa and Pj