[nagdu] Thank you for your replies

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri May 24 12:53:37 UTC 2013

Jim,
My dog is the same way, he loves basketballs and other big balls. When I have played goal ball in the past, Pascal does the same thing he watches the ball and whines a bit. He also is very interested in bowling balls, but hasn't tried to grab one of those! LOL
If you decide to get some balls for Shep, I would suggest the Jolly balls. They come in different sizes, but I like the bigger ones (about the size of a basketball). You can get them in different shapes and even some with a rope through it. I like the ones without the rope, because the dog can easily get it out and eat the rope. They are very strong and last a long time. I know Petsmart sells them, as well as Amazon.
Hope that helps!
Deanna and Pascal