[nagdu] Thank you for your replies

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri May 24 10:54:45 UTC 2013

When I took my dog, I just tied him to something, but I came to the conclusion that there was no need to take him to the gym. A friend gave me a ride (actually my trainer) and then brought me back. I quit taking him when we started going to parks to work out. That was why I quit. I  had always taken my dogs to ballet and other kinds of classes before that.

CL