[nagdu] which side are you on?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed May 29 12:39:54 UTC 2013

A bigtime left tendency drives me nuts, too. My dog Echo had it, for a
while, and it turned out that I was causing it.  She was ultra-sensitive to
where I was holding the harness.  Once I learned to hold the harness in the
right spot, the left tendency went away.  My point is that it's not always
the training or the dog; sometimes it's the handler.
And, as others have said, often it's the situation, and the dog trying to
make his life a little easier.
Tracy