[nagdu] reissuing dogs

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 11:02:43 UTC 2013

My second dog was a reissue twice. I think that part of the problem with her was her hormone imbalance that made her leak whenever she relaxed, and one person had a lot of problems with mobility. She was about four when I got her. I was angry about it at first, and I had a friend in my class say he thought I got her because they didn't think I could handle a young dog. It was actually someone from my first class when my relationship with a GSD failed. She was a great dog, but I'd really not have a reissue because of time spans. However, I don't believe it took away from her work in any way.

CL