[nagdu] Replacement Leashes

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 16:10:36 UTC 2013

Hello everyone! While I was at guide dog school, I purchased two additional leashes, but Sophie seems to think they are toys. She has managed to chew up two of them beyond my ability to repair. I only have one left. While I try to be attentive to her every move, this is sometimes challenging while I'm in college classes. So what I need to know is if there is somewhere I can purchase replacement leashes that have the same features of those given at guide dog schools. Thanks in advanced. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Alyssa and Sophie

Sent from my iPhone