[nagdu] [NAGDU] ownership RE: Guide Dog Schools

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 3 03:09:11 UTC 2013

Larry,
	If you are referring to Ms. Unwinn, she was sent as an official
representative. Her comments were vague and, where they were not, told a lot
about Fidelco's perspective, especially the comment about consumers not
having a voice when services are not paid for. Check out the Harness Up blog
for a full transcript of her remarks!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala