[nagdu] [NAGDU] ownership RE: Guide Dog Schools

leonardr.stamper at gmail.com leonardr.stamper at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 22:43:20 UTC 2013

Good day all is sounds like to me it just a bad situation anyway look at it she lost her dog, the Delco is now in question at the reputation and professionalism if there is no good way this command I just hope everybody can come through it okay and everything was slow to get back to normal I hope and pray God bless

Sent from my iPhone