[nagdu] stinky dog

Leah Pratt Roberts hikingshoes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 23:00:51 UTC 2013

I usually lurk on the list - I have a balance service dog but read to learn because I have a child with visual impairment. Anyway, there is one office I go to with my service dog that is small and stuffy where his scent is more of an issue. I bought a spray product made by Nature's Miracle that says it is for odors dogs pick up outdoors, but it works very well for the "dog odor." I spray it directly on him or into my hand and rub it on him all over the head and body, and it does truly remove his dog smell. It's a white, tall, cylindrical bottle of about 16 oz.
The food switch is a good idea but maybe this would help in the meantime.
Leah