[nagdu] Adding water to food.

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 17:45:29 UTC 2013

I always put water in the dogs' food. It's supposed to help prevent
bloating, though I think the higher quality foods don't have as much risk of
this. some of the low quality food, if you put some in a bowl and add water
and wait a few minutes, you can see the food actually expands. Better to do
that in a bowl than the stomach. But the higher quality foods don't seem to
expand. I do leave a bowl of water out all the time for the dogs. They drink
at different times and don't need to be on a schedule for it. But with all
of them, when we were first together, until I knew their relieving habits, I
would only give water at specific times.