[nagdu] Adding water to food.

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 23:32:40 UTC 2013

Hi all,

My dogs have come from Seeing eye and I have followed the rule for
adding a little tap water to the food. I was told that it just helps
it to go down easier. I didn't heat it though. Also, my first dog
didn't drink much so this was a way to keep him hydrated. and, yes, I
would leave water out during the day for them.