[nagdu] Adding water to food.

Bryan Jones opensesame at me.com
Wed Nov 6 17:19:36 UTC 2013

Hi Deanna,

I normally leave a bowl of water out full time unless I know we will be in a situation where a bathroom break might be difficult to take, such as before leaving on a flight. In those instances, I will limit her water availability ahead of travel. Regarding water on food, the Seeing Eye did not instruct me to add water to my dog’s food. I still feed her the same Iams Proactive MiniChunks dry food and still do not add water.

HTH,
Bryan