[nagdu] stinky dog / Marsha

Leah Pratt Roberts hikingshoes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 13:24:34 UTC 2013

Hi Marsha, thanks for the greeting. My black lab is a balance dog who was trained by Laughing Eyes Kennels in New Mexico. He also does PTSD tasks. I've had him for one year and life is so much better. It amazes me how much more proprioceptive feedback I get from a dog rather than a walker.

Right now Duncan has a foster puppy sister, a yellow lab who was abandoned in our neighborhood. She's very sweet but it's hard to give Duncan individual attention now.

My son is 8, has low vision, eye paralysis, and a syndrome that looks like low-tone CP. We have been on blindkid for some time.

Are you the person whose guide does balance too? What kind of harness do you use? I think it is time for me to get a new balance harness.

Nice to meet you all.

Leah and Duncan