[nagdu] Quandary about Filing a Complaint

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Thu Nov 14 20:29:44 UTC 2013

This is really odd!  The story about Albert Rizzo on the airline and your
experience with the hotel at the NFB convention about the pet fee.  WTF IS
GOING ON?????? It is resembleing the 1970s and 1980s all over again when I
would read about this very same thing in the Braille Monitor!  Good grief!!!
One step forward and 25 steps back! Maybe NFB needs to sue their butts off!
Hit them hard in the wallet.  That's what corporations listen to - their
bottom line. Or losing their precious profits.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown